For Faac Automatische Deuren we are looking for a:
location Maartensdijk | 40 hours a week
Do you find it challenging to cooperate in taking our organization,in automatic doors, to a higher level? Then read on and apply!
The Product Manager, as a member of the Product Management & Marketing team, will focus on the tactical efforts behind products of assigned product portfolio. In this role, he/she will be responsible for working closely with the Solutions Owner of the assigned product line to execute the strategy for the solutions within the product line. In addition, this role involves working closely with both internal and external stakeholders. This position reports directly to the General Manager of Faac Automatische Deuren
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations and presentations to internal and external audiences.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates assigned products in the market.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products. This also includes providing training and educational materials for sales.
- Product launch – aid in the launch of new products and releases.
- Market intelligence – expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; expert on our competition and how to outperform them within the relevant market space.
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products.
- Respond to queries from client services regarding solutions within the assigned product line.
- Writing of factsheets, case studies and website materials for solutions within our product line.
- Engage with Professional Services team members to support implementations.
- Assist in defining clear user stories and acceptance criteria for Engineering.
- Coordinate internal communications regarding product release schedules with relevant teams including Engineering and Marketing Communications.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively to Faac prospects and customers; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
EDUCATION: Associate’s, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 10+ years of product marketing/product management experience.
- Possess knowledge and passion for the relevant area within the revenue cycle of the assigned product line.
- Demonstrated experience of developing partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating market facing communications.
- Dutch Speaking is required
- A challenging and varied job within an innovative industry.
- Market-based salary and excellent benefits such as a laptop, mobile phone and companycar
- 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days for full-time employment.
- 8.33% holiday pay.
- An informal working atmosphere where people work hard with pleasure and humor.
Leave your CV and motivation on our application form. You can respond on the “apply” button. Do you have questions? Please contact Marjan van Cortenberghe email@example.com 06-51710070